The following information applies to orders placed through Bass Pro Shops and Cabela’s US. For information on orders through Cabela’s Canada click HERE.
Orders Shipped to Canada
- All prices and totals will be quoted and billed in US funds.
- All commodities, technology, or software are exported from the United States in accordance with the export administration regulation. Diversion contrary to U.S. Law is prohibited.
- International law restricts the shipping of hazardous merchandise.
- We do not allow backorders.
- Merchandise prices and specifications are subject to change without notice.
- Descriptive, typographic, or photographic errors are subject to correction.
- Gift Cards are mailed separately and are not included in merchandise orders.
- We reserve the right to limit quantities.
Taxes and Duties
When you place an order with Bass Pro Shops or Cabela’s, you authorize our designated Canadian customs broker to act on your behalf as the Importer of Record with the Canada Border Services Agency (Customs) and the Canadian Revenue Agency to clear your merchandise and pay all duty and taxes as applicable. Amounts collected for duty and tax equivalents are accepted by us, on your behalf, for the customs broker to pay on your behalf. See below for provincial details.
- HST applies to packages destined for the provinces of New Brunswick, Newfoundland and Labrador, Nova Scotia, Ontario, and Prince Edward Island.
- PST and GST apply to packages destined for the provinces of British Columbia, Manitoba, Quebec, and Saskatchewan.
- GST applies to packages destined for the provinces of Alberta, Northwest Territories, Nunavut, and Yukon Territory.
- Check with your local agency for applicable percentages.
Call Center Hours: Monday - Sunday: 07:00 AM - 11:00 PM CDT
Phone Number: 1-800-237-4444